The Upholstery Shop are based in Perth in WA. The Upholstery Shop provides customers with reupholserty, upholstery and custom furtniture.
The Upholstery Shop merged with Biltfirm Furniture and required a website that would reflect both businesses and their unique service offering.
- Redesign a new logo to reflect both businesses
- Redesign their original website that Absolute Assistance built to reflect the new businesses and branding
- Create an easy to use and easy to update website
- Create a mobile responsive website and ensure the website adapts for use on all devices
- Use a CMS that allows the client to easily adapt and change the website as the business grows
- Give users the ability to submit online enquiries
- Provide users and client with the ability to add products to provide customers with quotes
- Incorporate social media sharing facilities throughout the site
The Absolute Assistance Method
After a full review of the site and brief we worked with the client to develop a new look logo that would reflect the upholstery and custom furniture side of the business.
After that we looked at different designs that we would be able to customise and work with that would work for the client and businesses.
After creating a website plan and plan to ensure that all products and services would be covered the new look website is now live and is completely adaptable, which will allow it to grow as the business grows.