PA Pages is an online resource for Office Professionals. Primarily a blog type website PA Pages also provides space for PA’s, EA’s, VA’s and anyone in an administration type role to feel part of a community designed to help them in their career.
- Create a fresh, modern and functional website to build a community of Office Professionals
- Add ability for
- Marketplace (shop)
- Job board
- Automated changing home page when a new blog post is added
- Create an easy to use and easy to update website
- Create a mobile responsive website and ensure the website adapts for use on all devices
- Use a CMS that allows the client to easily adapt and change the website as the business grows
- Give users the ability to submit online enquiries, blog posts, events and jobs
- Incorporate social media sharing facilities throughout the site
The Absolute Assistance Method
To gain an overview of the design and functions we needed to add, a complete business plan and model was drawn to ensure we added and could add everything we needed for the future.
This site is built for a growing community. It needed to be easy to maintain and use for both experienced and inexperienced users and has achieved everything we set out to achieve.
The website is completely adaptable to grow as the community grows and is also completely mobile responsive which allows users to use the website on any device.