Mosaic Health and Fitness are based in Brisbane CBD. Through providing services including personal training, remedial massage, myofascial release, rehabilitation and dry needling povide a holistic approach to health and fitness.
- Build a website that reflects Mosaic Health and Fitness branding
- Create an easy to use and easy to update website
- Create a mobile responsive website and ensure the website adapts for use on all devices
- Use a CMS that allows the client to easily adapt and change the website as the business grows
- Give users the ability to submit online enquiries and make online bookings that sync to the clients calendar
- Incorporate social media sharing facilities throughout the site
The Absolute Assistance Method
Working with Mosaic Health and Fitness we looked at all of the different requirements and features that he needed in his website. After that we broke it down into elements that he needed to get the website live and have an online presence. Once this process was complete a basic website was created. Before we started any works or recommendations we completed a full website audit, which included reviewing the platform that the old website was on, userblity and adaptability for the business moving forward.
Once this process was complete and a basic website was created and live we looked at ways in which he would market his business and site. This is when we created a link to an online booking form that would allow clients to see immediate availability and book their own appointments. By doing this, this not only helped to fill his calendar but also manage time more effectively.
After creating a website plan and plan to market Mosaic Health and Fitness, the Mosaic Health and Fitness website now offers a user friendly experience for internal and external users.
The website is completely adaptable to grow as the business grows and is also mobile responsive which allows users to use the website on any device.