Marketing Directions is a boutique marketing consultancy located in Brisbane.
- Update the Marketing Directions logo and website
- Build a website that reflects Marketing Directions branding
- Create an easy to use and easy to update website
- Create a mobile responsive website and ensure the website adapts for use on all devices
- Use a CMS that allows the client to easily adapt and change the website as the business grows
- Give users the ability to submit online enquiries
- Incorporate social media sharing facilities throughout the site
The Absolute Assistance Method
Before we started any works or recommendations we completed a full website audit, which included reviewing the platform that the old website was on, userblity and adaptability for the business moving forward.
After the initial review we found that the platform in which the original site was built upon was not sufficient to use to move forward and found a solutions that not only was easy to update but was also easy to adapt to the changing business needs.
After carefully selecting the right design to use, the Marketing Directions website now offers a user friendly experience for internal and external users.
The website is completely adaptable to grow as the business grows and is also completely mobile responsive which allows users to use the website on any device.