As the only all-female natural competition in Australia, AWNBS offer an opportunity for all women to showcase their hard work and dedication and provide an online resource for women who compete and lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Build a website that is easy to navigate and use for members
- Create an easy to use and easy to update website
- Use a CMS that allows the client to easily adapt and change the website as the business grows
- Incorporate membership ability with locked content
- Give users the ability to submit online enquiries
- Customise the homepage to feature the important areas with the business.
- Capture prospect details through an automated sign up form.
- Include WordPress content management system to control website content.
- Ensure the website adapts for use on all devices.
- Ability to add an app to the website
- SEO capability
- Blogging capability
- Supplier Directory
The Absolute Assistance Method
Upon meeting with AWNBS, there was a space of 4 weeks to launch the website along with the launch of the business. After a review of competitors and after meeting with the client to discuss the vision of the business several designs were presented.
Careful attention was required to the layout of the website and pages as there is a large amount of information to be incorporated, including membership areas, products, supplier directory, social media sharing ability and event information.
The design presented was well accepted by everyone and required only very minor modifications from the first design draft.
Since the launch the results of the website have been phenomenal. It has easily allowed people to join as a member and register for events. The AWNBS website is a modern, clean and easy to use site that is mobile and SEO friendly which allows users to enjoy a good experience from the minute that they have contact with the federation. and can be maintained by staff.
What the Client Says
We are absolutely thrilled with the outcome of the website. Katie has assisted us with the complete process from inception of the business to holding our first event. It’s always a work in progress as the site is continually evolving and growing as the business grows. We are extremely happy with the site and would recommend Katie to anyone looking to develop a website. ~ Toby and Jane